by Unity Temple on the Plaza Contact
Tuesday, Feb 16, 2021 10:30am
• Awaken Intuition & Creativity
• Strengthen Self-Awareness
• Have a Supportive Space for acknowledging blocks, fear, or self-doubt
• Enjoy Spontaneous Self-Discovery
Meditative painting is a way of making art in a space free of any kind of critique. There are no ideals to live up to or art techniques taught in this class. This process places the value on you, your inner experience, rather than the outcome of what you do. Creating in this space of freedom and non-judgment your intuition takes center stage. Uncomfortable thoughts and emotions are also welcome to surface as working with these issues is beneficial to your quality of life.
Meditative painting is intended to help you discern between the joyful flow of your intuition and your interfering and restrictive mind. This practice can be carried into your daily life to help you navigate from a deeper and more fulfilling place inside yourself.
No meditation or art experience necessary.
No artistic ability beyond stick figures required
• Internet, video, and audio are required (through your phone or computer)
• Once registered you will be sent suggestions on supplies to get and how to setup and prepare.
• You will be using zoom to attend the online session, once registered a link will be sent to you (check your spam/junk email folder)
• Be in a private space with art supplies ready prior to start of session.
Contact Leela: Leela@LeelaHaris.com or 281-740-8091
About Leela Haris:
Leela Haris found her passion for helping people help themselves after understanding and healing her struggles with trauma, adhd, depression, and anxiety. As owner of Expanding Consciousness, Leela supports individuals in the areas of Intuition, Expression, & Inner Empowerment.
We are a diverse community that embraces wisdom teachings from around the world. We offer inspirational services, meditation instruction and opportunities, classes, workshops, and an ever-changing venue of artists, authors, and experts. Located in the heart of Kansas City for over 70 years, we are a dynamic center of well-being here to provide opportunities for personal enrichment. Discover your center of well-being at Unity Temple on the Plaza.
Arts & Culture Classes
Online & Digital Events